Sometimes properties, garage areas, car parks, parks, public toilets, libraries, alley ways and almost anywhere out of the limelight can be used by drug addicts who may leave behind products contaminated with body fluids, hidden needles and human waste. These products need to be cleared away by fully trained specialists, using the correct Personal Protection Equipment and Sharp Boxes and disposed of in a safe way to avoid contamination and a danger to the public.
Services we can provide:
- Fully Trained Staff Wearing Appropriate PPE will Evaluate the Site for Hidden Dangers
- Remove any Contaminated Items e.g. Syringes, Needles, Spoons, Foil Raps
- Notify the Police of any Drugs Found on the Premises who will Remove and Safely Dispose of all items
- Check the Whole Area for Hidden Stashes of Needles and Drugs
- Check Damaged Wall Areas for Needles
- Clean and Sanitise the Area as per your instruction
Give Maggie Gooch or Rachel Osborn a call today to get a free, no obligation quote on 01242 528564.
Our staff are:
- DBS (formally CRB) checked with all employees holding a CSCS card
- We have been vetted by the police enabling us to work inside the police headquarters
- Environment Agency Accredited
- And all of our staff are fully trained to deal with any situation