Fire Damage Restoration for Domestic and Commercial Properties
The damage that fires inflict on homes and businesses is often devastating and can leave the property unusable for a long period of time, costing you money, losing your business money or even somewhere to live. It’s essential that the fire damage clean-up work is completed as quickly as possible to minimise further damage to your property.
What’s covered in our Fire Clean Up Service?
- Emergency 24/7 Call Out Service
- Fire restoration – clean up after fire damage
- Removal of soot and smoke
- Cleaning of all items affected by smoke including carpets, rugs, furniture, walls, floor and general contents
- Odour Removal Service
- Controlled waste disposal
Whilst carrying out the fire damage clean-up work on your behalf we can offer you the following:
- We will liaise with your insurance company, and we won’t charge extra for this service
- We will provide you or the insurance company with photographs of the property before and after, including destroyed items for insurance purposes
- We will remove and dispose of all damaged items
- We will perform a deep clean to remove all smoke damage including ceilings, walls and floors
- We will perform a fogging process which will remove the smell of smoke from the property
Why choose Gooch Group Ltd?
Why not! We’re a family run, heavy duty work force. Our staff are DBS checked (formally known as CRB). Some employees hold a CSCS card. Our company has been vetted by the police enabling us to work inside the police headquarters. We are also Environment Agency Accredited, and our staff are all fully trained and insured to deal with any situation.
For a free of charge estimate please contact us today on 01242 528 564.