Cleaning Operative - Commercial and Domestic
Full Time - Wage dependant on experience and qualification
- Clean criminal record as you will be required to undertake a DBS check and police check to work on certain customer sites
- Be flexible to changing demands of the post, you may have to work when buildings are closed for normal activities. This could be in the evenings, early morning, nights or at weekends. Overtime may be available
- Take pride in a job well done, committed to achieving high standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Is punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Willing to undertake any training relevant to the role
- Trustworthy, maintaining confidentiality at all times in relation to clients, confidential matters and to prevent disclosure of confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Initiative and the ability to work without supervision, but as part of a team
- Math’s skills for measuring out cleaning fluids
- Physical fitness as some jobs may include lifting, working on ladders etc
- The ability to work alone without supervision or as part of a team
- A Good awareness of health and safety
- Good Customer service skills and a mature attitude as the job will involve integration with members of the public and other businesses
- Ability to receive and acknowledge constructive feedback on tasks performed
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- To ensure that a high level of cleanliness is maintained on a daily basis.
- Be able to follow instruction as well as use initiative on all tasks
- Be able to fill out forms i.e job sheets, timesheets and vehicle checklists
- Each cleaner will be responsible for the tasks set for them each day and will be expected to clean to the timescales and standards set out and to report back to the main office with any feedback or knowledge gained
- To ensure standards and procedures are adhered to.
- To use cleaning materials appropriately, as instructed and economically
- To ensure that tools and equipment are in good working order, reporting any faults to Line Manager.
- All cleaners are required to contribute to cleaning tasks which can occur out of hours
- Report to Line Manager any defects seen i.e.broken/cracked window etc.
- Cleaners will be required to use electrical and mechanical equipment, floor polishers etc. after appropriate training.
- The cleaner is required to use only approved cleaning materials and in accordance with manufacturers printed instructions and COSHH regulations. Chemicals should never be mixed with other chemicals.
- To be aware of their responsibilities for Health & Safety of themselves and others to include appropriate use of PPE and equipment.
Email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org